Debate Challenge to Turretinfan - Romans 9

Recently I asked Turretinfan if he would be interested in a debate on the correct interpretation of Romans 9. This came about through an aritcle I wrote on Romans 9 about 5 years ago. Here’s a link:


http://www.geocities.com/freewilltheology/romans9.html

Turretinfan mentioned he objected to practically every aspect of my interpretation, but we haven’t had an opportunity to go through the passage together. So I figured this would be a good way to do so. I have proposed some rules as to how to approach the debate and asked him to take a shot at the resolution. We will see where this goes.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Responsibility - Evaluation of Arminian Grounds for LFW

John Owen - Death of Death in the Death of Christ

The Equivocation of Regeneration