My Testamony

I grew up in a Christian home and God saved me when I was very young. When I was 5 years old I went foreword one night at the service and the pastor expressed concern because I was young. We went back to his office and after we talked for a while and he asked me some questions he permitted me to be baptized. So I was baptized when I was 5. To be honest, I don't recall a time in my life when I wasn't trusting in Christ for my salvation.

I realize this isn't much of a dramatic testimony. Some people can go on and on about how God saved them out of this or that sinful lifestyle and can talk about a drastic change in there life. I was a bit young for that. So that's a cool story they have to tell. But I get to say how God has been with me all along, and I have had a relationship with Christ for most of my life. The Gospel really is quite simple. I am a sinner, Christ is the Son of God and the only Savior, heaven is sweet, hell is hot, and by what Christ did through His death, burial and resurrection, my sins are forgiven.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Responsibility - Evaluation of Arminian Grounds for LFW

John Owen - Death of Death in the Death of Christ

The Equivocation of Regeneration