What's coming up - still working on the Atonement

I started working on the Atonement by going over John Owen's theory on the atonement, looking at what I thought was the weak link, namely the difference between Christ's death and His intercession. For more, see the tag the death of death in the death of Christ.

Recently, I went through the top 10 reasons why Christ died for everyone. There's a tag on that as well.

What I plan on doing next is in at least two parts. I want to review Owen's arguments against unlimited atonement and I also want to go over theories for explaining unlimited atonement.


Whelp, that's the plan, Lord willing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Responsibility - Evaluation of Arminian Grounds for LFW

John Owen - Death of Death in the Death of Christ

Hodge on Ephesians 1:17-19