Skins Game

Dallas is coming off a nice with over the Giants and are playing the Skins at 4 today. Based on where I live, this one's important to me. At church today I dressed my 16 month old son in a cowboys shirt. We both got some comments getting out of the nursery... My wife didn't like it much, but you need to teach your children right when they are young.

The Redskins have a good defense, especially their secondary. The boys need to get things going on the ground and to get TO involved early. We also need to get to Campbell, as I don't think he does well under pressure. We also need to shut down Portis and Betts.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Responsibility - Evaluation of Arminian Grounds for LFW

John Owen - Death of Death in the Death of Christ

The Equivocation of Regeneration