Outside the [Other] Camp

Apparently there's a new blogger claiming Calvinism is heresy.

http://tothegloryofchristsgrace.blogspot.com/

This individual is just as off based as Outside the Camp; the hyper-Calvinist group who thinks Arminianism is heresy. His post indicates he thinks I am condemned because I don't think of Calvinism as heresy. Well he's not alone. Muslim's think I am condemned because I don't submit to Allah. Trent says I am condemned because I hold to justification by faith. Outside the camp thinks I am condemned because I am an Arminian. In times like this, where oh where can I turn... except to Jesus Christ and Him alone.

As a matter of historical record: Dort doesn’t anathematize Arminianism and the Arminian Confession doesn’t anathematize Calvinism.

Comments

Kevin Jackson said…
That guy's site is very troubling.

Popular posts from this blog

Responsibility - Evaluation of Arminian Grounds for LFW

John Owen - Death of Death in the Death of Christ

The Equivocation of Regeneration